By taking a pro-active approach to supporting our customers networks, we can work to prevent potential problems occurring by:
- Using monitoring software which will alert us to potential problems.
- Advising on how to get the best from available hardware and software.
- Ensuring software patches are applied regularly.
- Ensuring anti-virus and where necessary anti-spyware and anti-spam software is in place and up to date.
- On-site checkups where we can discuss any IT queries.
Unfortunately unforeseen problems still occur. With Twin Technology looking after your network these problems can be resolved quickly allowing you to get back to running your business.
We use the latest remote access tools to provide support right down to user desktops. Combined with telephone, email and on-site support this enables a speedy resolution to IT issues such as:
- Server or PC won't start up.
- Email system isn't working. "We can send but can't receive!!" etc.
- "There is one vital client that we can't seem to email?"
- "None of our wireless laptops can connect to the network?"
- "We've just deleted a project folder from the network!! Is our backup ok? How can we get back the files?"
By purchasing a block of hours in advance through our flexible payment model you can make substantial savings.
These hours can be used as and when you desire, however, we recommend some of them are used for preventative maintenance visits.
We can offer support at a fixed annual cost. Where we have not supplied your IT infrastructure it will be necessary to conduct an audit of your equipment to give pricing on this.
We can offer support on an ad-hoc basis. Please contact us for more information
In addition, to cover non-support tasks (e.g. setting up a pool of new laptops), you can also purchase a block of discounted flexible hours.
For larger scale projects we can give a fixed cost quote.
For pricing, brochures, data sheets or other technical information email or CALL Twin Technology on +44(0)1923 228820